The American Society for Business Publication Editors recognized Industry Dive publications with 10 National Azbee Awards of Excellence last week at their annual awards ceremony in Cleveland, Ohio. Industry Dive took home six Gold Awards – the most of any publisher in the program – along with two Silver Awards and two Bronze Awards. The 10 total awards were tied for the most in the prestigious b2b journalism competition. Earlier this year, Industry Dive publications won 10 Neal Awards from the Software & Information Industry Association – the most of any publisher in the competition.
This year's Azbee Awards are also the most that Industry Dive publications have won in the competition: In 2021, Industry Dive publications took home four golds, three silvers, and one bronze award in addition to the Overall Excellence Award for Website of the Year. In 2020, Industry Dive won one Gold, two Silver, and four Bronze awards in the national competition. In 2019, Industry Dive won one Bronze award.
Here is a full list of National Azbee Awards won by Industry Dive publications in 2022: National Azbee Awards of Excellence
- Gold for Individual Profile - Heart attacks struck Sek Kathiresan's family. He's devoted his life to stopping them.
- Silver for Case History - A three-decade monopoly: How Amgen built a patent thicket around its top-selling drug
- Bronze for Online Breaking News - Coverage of the Food and Drug Administration’s controversial Alzheimer’s drug approval
- Gold for Regular Column, Staff-Written - Pardon the disruption
- Silver for Data Journalism - Hospitals lift curtain on prices, revealing giant swings in pricing by procedure
- Gold for Web Feature Article - Being Black in Education: Where is the system going wrong?
- Bronze for News Analysis - How a digital dollar could create a cashless future — and why one lawmaker is fighting back
- Gold for Company Profile - Reebok was meant to be a ‘Nike killer.’ How the brand lost its No. 1 spot
Supply Chain Dive
- Gold for E-Newsletter - Supply Chain Dive: Operations
- Gold for Enterprise News Story - A century later, utilities still face billions in potential liabilities from obsolete manufactured gas plants
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. Nearly 13 million decision-makers across 23 competitive industries rely on our exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 27 publications.